SoCal Eye Exams in Style
Pacific Pier Optometry truly cares about you—the person behind the eyes.
We want you to experience your best vision and eye health, which is why we provide you with the most comprehensive and robust eye care possible.
An eye exam is the foundation of your eye health. Open the doors to clear vision and happy, healthy eyes.
Why Should You Get Routine Eye Exams
Thorough eye examinations are part of your wellness.
Updated prescriptions help you see clearly, and health assessments identify issues like common eye diseases so they can be managed swiftly.
- The American Optometric Association recommends adults 18–64 have their eyes examined by an optometrist at least every 2 years, and adults over 65 should have an eye exam every year.
- If you are at risk for certain issues, or you have a health condition like diabetes, you may benefit from more frequent eye exams.
Our expert team of eye doctors thrives to ensure your eye health and wellness through all of life’s stages.
It’s More Than Vision
Every eye exam at Pacific Pier Optometry provides a comprehensive, in-depth look at your eye health.
Our modern diagnostic equipment and expert optometry provide a complete view of your eyes, so we can identify vision issues early and take a proactive approach to preserve your sight.
Our eye doctors will take the time to get to know you, dive into your personal and family health history, your lifestyle habits, and any other factors that may affect your eyes.
Pacific Pier Optometry is here to help. An eye exam is your starting point for:
- Updating vision prescriptions
- Diagnosing & treating dry eyes
- Diagnosing & managing eye diseases
- Managing vision changes caused by myopia
Comprehensive eye exams are an essential part of your healthcare routine.
Find Us in Santa Monica
- 1431 7th Street Ste 101
- Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
West Coast Style
Our Google Reviews
Socialize With Us
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.